Ethel Da Costa
Fashion & Lifestyle Journalist
Founder-CEO, Think Geek Media
An award winning Fashion & Lifestyle Journalist and Influencer, Ethel Da Costa is a passionate, feisty, Media & PR maverick, ahead-of-her-time `Forward Thinking Mediapreneur’ with a successful, multi-faceted Media career spanning over 25 years.
An active Star Ranked Blogger Member with Independent Fashion Bloggers (USA), Indiblogger.in (India), Mayshad Woman (Paris),
Roposo (India), Plixxo Insider (India).
Born and raised in the Middle East, Kuwait, and now based in Mumbai-Goa, India, she holds a Post-Graduate Masters in Economics from Goa University, India, with a celebrated media career which includes The Times of India-Editor-Goa Plus, Features-Femina, Editor-Groove Tarun Bharat Publications, Magazine Editor OHerald Publications, Programming Head & Station Director Radio Mirchi 98.3FM (Goa), Head of Media & Publicity The International Film Festival of India, Govt of Goa among few, and continues to freelance for publications in India and abroad.
Da Costa is also Founder & CEO of the award-winning Media, PR, Fashion & Lifestyle Content company Think Geek Media, and works across India (Goa-Mumbai-Delhi), UAE and Bangkok, creating Media stories, managing Clients, PR events, Launches and Celebrities across a variety of verticals. A Published Author-Poet of `Eve’s Revenge: Stories of Nemesis,’ her second book Eve’s Light: Stories of Passion is a sequel in progress. A `can do’ creator, thinker, innovator, Da Costa loves shoes, is Geek on the field, a path-breaker and multi-tasker who believes in and passionately drives her CREATIVE LEADERSHIP that CONTENT IS KING.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- The Goa State Brand Leadership Award 2017-Women Achiever Award 2017 by Devang Mehta Business School and World CSR Day, Mumbai
- Nominated for #FundYourOwnWorth Advantage Woman 2017 nationwide campaign by ICICI Bank
- Woman of the Decade Achievers Award 2015 by the Women Economic Forum 2015, New Delhi. Media Icon distinction for Up-scaling Media & Entertainment through eclectic creative connections.’
- The Pillar of Hindustani Society Award, 2010-11 by Trans-Asian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TACCI) Mumbai, for `Dedicated contribution in the field of Media, Radio, Entertainment.’
- Jaycee Creed Award 2013 (JCI Goa) for `Media Exceptional Contribution to Society.’
- Top 4 Finalist `Flame Thrower’ Non-Revenue, Radio Mirchi 98.3FM Goa, 2008
Contact : email@example.com