Ethel Da Costa
Fashion & Lifestyle Journalist
Founder-CEO, Think Geek Media
An award winning Fashion & Lifestyle Journalist and Influencer, Ethel Da Costa is a passionate, feisty, Media & PR maverick, ahead-of-her-time `Forward Thinking Mediapreneur’ with a successful, multi-faceted Media career spanning over 25 years.
Born and raised in the Middle East, Kuwait, and now based in Mumbai-Goa, India, she holds a Post-Graduate Masters in Economics from Goa University, India, with a celebrated media career which includes The Times of India-Editor-Goa Plus, Features-Femina, Editor-Groove Tarun Bharat Publications, Magazine Editor OHerald Publications, Programming Head & Station Director Radio Mirchi 98.3FM (Goa), Head of Media & Publicity The International Film Festival of India, Govt of Goa among few, and continues to freelance for publications in India and abroad.
Da Costa is also Founder & CEO of the award-winning Media, PR, Fashion & Lifestyle Content company Think Geek Media, and works across India (Goa-Mumbai-Delhi), UAE and Bangkok, creating Media stories, managing Clients, PR events, Launches and Celebrities across a variety of verticals. A Published Author-Poet of `Eve’s Revenge: Stories of Nemesis,’ her second book Eve’s Light: Stories of Passion is a sequel in progress. A `can do’ creator, thinker, innovator, Da Costa loves shoes, is Geek on the field, a path-breaker and multi-tasker who believes in and passionately drives her CREATIVE LEADERSHIP that CONTENT IS KING.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- The Goa State Brand Leadership Awards, Woman Achiever Award 2017, Goa
- Woman of the Decade Achievers Award 2015 by the Women Economic Forum 2015, New Delhi. Media Icon distinction for Up-scaling Media & Entertainment through eclectic creative connections.’
- The Pillar of Hindustani Society Award, 2010-11 by Trans-Asian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TACCI) Mumbai, for `Dedicated contribution in the field of Media, Radio, Entertainment.’
- Jaycee Creed Award 2013 (JCI Goa) for `Media Exceptional Contribution to Society.’
- Top 4 Finalist `Flame Thrower’ Non-Revenue, Radio Mirchi 98.3FM Goa, 2008
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org